SOLANGE KNOLWES JAMZ WITH BABY JUELZ-Pop Flavor

Baby Juelz is the new face of Baby Jamz
Solange Knowles and son Daniel Juelz Smith

Solange Knowles is finally being put to work,y'all. The sister of Beyonce Knowles now has her turn in the spotlight. How will she being doing this,you ask? Through Baby JamZ!

Baby Jamz,a hip-hop inspired toy line for tots, is Matthew Knowles' new brain child. With his daughter and grandson in tow,Matthew Knowles has partnered up with Planet Toys to bring your children toys that they can jam with.Nursery Rhymes used for Baby Jamz will be sung by Solange Knowles.

I actually think that this business idea is very clever. Kudos to Matthew and his team. I was on www.babyjamz.com the other day and my little cousins and I were jamming to nursery rhymes such as "Buckle My Shoe" and reggae inspired song "This Old Man". I found myself wining to "This Old Man." On second thought, I don't think i want my little three-year-old cousins rapping and wining to old nursery rhymes. What do you guys think? As much I love this business venture.... Check out Baby Jamz


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...