Home > christina aguilera > CHRISTINA AGUILERA PREGNANT AND NAKED
CHRISTINA AGUILERA PREGNANT AND NAKED
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 by Om Loemod


Singer Christina Aguilera is naked and talking to Marie Claire about being pregnant.
Here is what the nude mom-to-be has to say about being pregnant:
on getting pregnant:
We were planning on starting to try after the tour. And so, I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn�t know how much time it would take. You�ve heard it takes some time � except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here� I�m like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?
on being pregnant while touring:
I was paranoid. There are so many things that could go wrong � somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show.� [So she wore a well-concealed heart monitor. She didn�t want to broadcast the news.] �I didn�t want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, �Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be OK?� But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back.
Read more at PEOPLE
Category Article Celebrity Baby Bumps, christina aguilera
