Home > Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon > Kate Gosselin in Rock 'n' Roll Marathon benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Kate Gosselin in Rock 'n' Roll Marathon benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
Posted on Monday, December 5, 2011 by Om Loemod
![]() |
| Gosselin in Lus Vegus marathon |
�I�m not one to do anything lightly,� After the race Gosselin told PEOPLE, �I either do it or I kill it. I guess this is considered killing it.�
"I'm running this because I want to show that with dedication and determination anything is possible. I want them to remember this moment when their mom completed a marathon, knowing that nothing in life should stop them from attaining their goals," Gosselin adds. "This will probably be one of the most painful messages I will ever impart to them."
During the event, American Idol finalist Casey Abrams and Pearl Jam guitarist Mike McCready performed to promote the cause.
Category Article kate gosselin in marathon, Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon


